If you have multiple beneficiaries to create at once, you can easily do so with an import:
- Go to Beneficairies and click on "Import beneficiaries"
- Download the import file template and fill it in with your beneficiaries' details; do not modify column titles; also make sure to save the file in .csv format separated with semi-colons
- A first control will be made and the number of valid and invalid rows will be displayed. Only valid rows will be imported
- Click "Import beneficiaries" to proceed
- Once imported, we will automatically verify beneficiary details, including IBANs / account numbers, beneficiary bank BIC, country, currency, etc.
- You will be notified when beneficiaries have been created and will be able to check the beneficiary creation report by clicking on "See import list".
Below are the details of the import file columns:
|beneficiary_name||Name of beneficiary||✅|
IBAN or account number of beneficiary
IBAN / account number is not sensitive to capital letters and spaces
|currency||Currency of beneficiary, in format ISO 4217 format (EUR, USD, GBP, etc.)||✅|
|beneficiary_bank_bic_code||SWIFT code / BIC of beneficiary bank||✅|
|intermediary_bank_bic_code||SWIFT / BIC of intermediary bank|
Type of beneficiary:
Type of beneficiary is case sensitive
|beneficiary_country||Country of beneficiary, in ISO 2-letter format (FR, US, CN, GB, etc.)
|email_address||Email address of beneficiary|
|alias||Alias of beneficiary; this is the name that will be visible only to you on the platform|
Category of beneficiary, among:
|address||Address of beneficiary|
|zip_code||ZIP code of beneficiary|