When you add a new user on your iBanFirst account, you must define his access rights.
Here ar the different profiles and their possible configuration :
- Admin : an admin has all rights on the platform with no limits. You must also select "signatory" so he can validate payments of people who have a payment limitation.
- Standard : a standard user has different configuration possible :
- Manage accounts and trades : can access all accounts and download account. He can see beneficiaries, operations and do payments and trades
- Beneficiaries management : can add, modify and delete beneficiaries
- Payments limitation : can make payment until a certain amount defined by you
- Payments signatory : can sign for payments below his payments limitation
- Read-only : he cannot do any action but can see different things :
- Accounts and transactions
- Beneficiaries list
With these different rights, you can create advanced process to collaborate efficiently and define smart procedures. If you have any question or improvement requests, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org