As a regulated payment institution, our KYC (Know Your Customer), AML (Anti-Money Laundering), and CTF (Counter-Terrorism Financing) obligations require us to collect a number of documents as part of our onboarding process.
- iBanFirst signed contract
- Proof of incorporation
- Shareholder structure chart identifying ultimate beneficial owners (UBOs), dated and signed
- Main bank account details
For UBOs and iBanFirst platform users:
- A valid identity document
What is a UBO?
An ultimate beneficial owner (UBO) is:
- A natural person who, directly or indirectly, owns or controls a company, with more than 25% of company share or voting rights, or
- A natural person on behalf of whom a transaction is being conducted
What is a valid identity document?
Identity documents include:
- National identity cards
- Driving licenses (except for French nationals)
Identity documents must be valid (ie, expiry date has not yet been passed).
Identity documents must have a good quality (eg, document is visible in full, image is sharp, there are no folds or scratches, etc.)