Do you have dozens or even hundreds of beneficiaries to pay with iBanFirst? You can easily add multiple beneficiaries at once with a single file upload.
Go to Payments > Beneficiaries > Actions (the "..." icon") > Beneficiary bulk upload. You will be able to download the import file format and fill it in with the beneficiaries to be added.
Fill in the file following the guidelines below:
- Do not modify column titles or switch column order
- Make sure to save the file in semi-colon-separated CSV format
- All mandatory fields must be filled in; optional fields can be left empty
- beneficiary_name is a free field for the account holder name
- account_number_iban must contain the account number, which can either be an IBAN or an account number with a free format
- currency must contain the account currency in 3-digit ISO format (eg, EUR, USD, GBP, etc.)
- beneficiary_bank_bic code must contain the beneficiary bank BIC / SWIFT code
- intermediary_bank_bic_code is optional and can contain the intermediary BIC / SWIFT code, to facilitate payment routing
- beneficiary_type is mandatory and can be either corporate or individual; please note that this field is case sensitive
- beneficiary_country must contain the beneficiary country in 2-letter ISO format (eg, FR for France, US for the USA, CN for China, etc.)
- email_address is optional and can contain the beneficiary email address to be used for payment notification emails
- alias is optional and can be used to assign an alias to a beneficiary, for easier identification
- category is optional and can be used to categorize beneficiaries between Employee, Supplier, or Treasury; please note that this field is case sensitive
- address is optional and can contain the beneficiary address
- zip_code is optional and can contain the beneficiary zip code
Upload the file once you have filled it and and verified it. A first surface-level check will be made to exclude invalid rows and beneficiaries. Click Import beneficiaries to add valid beneficiaries. You will be notified by email when beneficiaries have been added and will be able to pay them right after.