We do our utmost at iBanFirst to keep our clients’ accounts safe and secure, from robust infrastructure and SSL connection encryption to steady audits and penetration tests. Our servers are hosted in industry-grade data centres and protected by hardware and software firewalls. Data transmitted between your web browser and our servers is encrypted using SSL certificates and RSA SHA-256 encryption. Our servers and software regularly undergo independent audits and penetration tests.
There are multiple things that you, as a user, can and should do to protect your accounts against fraudulent attempts:
- Do not share a single user across your company
- Do not store your user ID and password
- Do use a unique, strong password
- Do not share your strong customer authentication (SCA) method with anyone else
- Do use time-based one time password (TOTP) or Yubikey rather than SMS as your SCA method
iBanFirst will NEVER ask you for your user ID, password, or strong authentication code.
If you believe that your user ID, password, or strong authentication code have been compromised, please contact your account manager on his / her direct phone number.